23 February, 2009

Terms

By sending me money you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to these terms. If you do not agree to the following terms, please do not send me money!

- The Facebook Texas Hold'Em Poker Chips ("chips") that I sell here provide entertainment value only. These chips are just "playing points" on the Texas Hold'Em application on Facebook.

- These chips that you purchased are not refundable, exchangeable, replaceable, redeemable or transferable for real-world funds or prizes under any circumstances.

- You will be fully responsible for those chips that have been transferred to you. I shall not be held responsible for any loss of your chips through your negligent or all your "all ins".

- I reserve the right to cancel any transaction and refund all your payments if something seem suspicious.

- I reserve the right to refuse any transaction with any individual for whatever reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment